Debating how deep Washington’s problems run and potential solutions
After leading the Redskins to the playoffs during a record-setting rookie season in 2012, Griffin has mostly struggled this season in his return from knee surgery. The Redskins have a 3-7 record, a roster with too many holes and a quarterback whose approach has come under fire.
ESPN NFL Insider Louis Riddick, a former NFL safety who served as pro personnel director for the Redskins and Philadelphia Eagles, joins Mike Sando to address key questions relating to the future of Griffin and the Redskins.
How deep do the Redskins’ problems run?
To read more about the Washington Redskins’ problems and how deep they run, you must be an ESPN Insider.
- ESPN Insider NFL columnist and blogger
- Covered the NFL since 1998
- Member of Pro Football Hall of Fame selection committee
- ESPN NFL Analyst
- 12-year NFL scout and Director of Pro Personnel
- Played in the NFL for six years
- Graduated from University of Pittsburgh