Saints legends & former Saintsation Tamica Lee get a sneak peek inside the new Dixie Brewery & recount memories from the New Orleans Saints' 2009 season.
** DIXIE BREWERY GRAND OPENING **
Saturday, January 25, 2020!
Dixie will open their doors at 11am and the party continues until 7pm.
Opening day festivities will include:
• Bands: Bucktown All Stars (12 – 2:30pm) and Riverside Ramblers (3 – 5:30p)
• A second line led by the Riverside Ramblers beginning at 3pm
• The Cochon King BBQ pop up to supplement the in house kitchen led by chef Micah Martello with Fete au Fete
• Yard Games (corn hole and bags, frisbees)
• Family Friendly food options
• Complementary Beer Museum
• Brewery tours (be sure to sign up in advance at www.dixiebeer.com/visit/)
• Plenty of parking (over 700 spots including overflow)
• 6 new experimental Dixie beers including: Crimson Voodoo, Voodoo Queen, Voodoo Doll, Midnight Voodoo Stout, and an Experimental IPA – in addition to Dixie, Light and Blackened
As always, if you are drinking please be responsible. Dixie will have stations for Lyft and Uber as well as codes to receive a discount if you are riding. Be sure to arrive early and get ready to have some fun. Cheers to the Grand Reopening!
#Saints #NewOrleansSaints #NFL
🔔 Subscribe to the New Orleans Saints YT Channel:
▶ For more Saints action:
▶ Like us on Facebook:
▶ Follow us on Twitter:
▶ Follow us on Instagram:
▶ Find us on Snapchat:
▶ Get the App:
*** From New Orleans Saints.com ***
📰 Latest Saints News:
📻 Latest Saints Audio:
📷 Latest Saints Photos:
📅 New Orleans Saints 2019 Schedule:
💪 New Orleans Saints Roster:
🏥 Weekly Injury Report
📊 New Orleans Saints Stats:
⚜️ New Orleans Saints History: